called to serve

called to serve

Monday, March 27, 2017

So....heres another really short lame letter. Theres too much to do and go to see your last few weeks in the mission so don't get mad! Im sending lots of pictures ;) haha
The best part of our week was Rodrigo's baptism on Friday! After his baptism, he asked to share a few words and stood up to thank us and his family for the support that we had given him. It took a long time to decide if he wanted to be baptised, but I think he found what he was looking for. It was frustrating at first that he didnt want to make the decision to be baptised, but I know now that he will be a faithful convert to the church. And we could complete the Familia Paz! Now I just hope that we can get their minds on the temple so that they can be sealed as a family!
Veronica didn't get baptized this week...and I have kinda lost hope with her...but we will see how this week goes. I think we are going to focus a little more on a few families we are teaching right now. We have multizone meetings on Wednesday and splits two times this week so its going to be really busy. Plus general conference this weekend!! I hope you all get to see it and that your prayers are answered. I've sure got lots for this week so I am super excited! Love you all so much and I will talk to you a little more next week!
LOVE YOU❤❤❤
HERMANA STOOR

 ​FAMILIA ALFARO, HNA CROWLEY AND ALBY came to visit me from Turín. ❤❤❤❤❤
​I love my trainer! ❤ I have missed her so much. 
 ​Pday at the lake of Coatepeque!
​DISTRITO INDEPENDENCIA before Elder Jonovich left..... 

​Fried fish lunch ❤ Its my FAVORITE.  

 ​We surprised my companion with a birthday cake for her 22nd birthday :)
 This was unplanned.
​But this was totally planned. 
I felt like it was calling my name. 


​Goodbye lunch with Elder Garcia and Hermana Alvarado (the two missionaries between my companion and I) after district meeting on Tuesday :( 
 ​I need new shoes. haha
​AND THE BEST PART OF OUR WEEK! RODRIGO WAS BAPTIZED ON FRIDAY!!


​And just a selfie Sunday pic 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment