called to serve

called to serve

Monday, April 10, 2017

My dearest family,
This week has been one of the hardest weeks I believe I have had in my whole mission. I dont really know how to explain what I am feeling, and sorry if this letter turns out really sad, but I have to let it out to someone. haha Since the beginning of these last two changes I have really struggled with my companion but this week it was worse than what I can handle. BUT I am trying to just have patience a little longer and hope that everything can get better this week. Sad news as well....we were supposed to have a baptism of a family on the 29th of this month and they were going to get married on the 23rd...but they informed us yesterday that they are moving to the other side of the country at the end of this week. so that is really sad as well....but we still have hopes of another family baptism for the 6th of May....I am praying real hard for that so that Mom and Dad can be there too!
Anyways....really sad this short sad letter....but just know i am fine. I will be just fine! Love you all! 
And hope that you have an excellent week!
Hermana Stoor

No comments:

Post a Comment