called to serve

called to serve

Monday, February 27, 2017

Sorry that this is all you get for this week, but they didnt give me even 20 minutes today to write. But just know that I am doing good! I love the mission more and more every day and I am still not baggy. hahaha i think it would be better with a car for some reasons and worse for other....they drive like nuts here....so it would be scary...but at the same time better than being in a bus so we have more time. I will think about it this week and let you know the next! haha love you all so so so so much! Talk to you next week!
Hermana Stoor

That was "all she wrote"  this week - we asked her about transportation in El Salvador if that helps make sense of her short letter.  I am going to post a couple of pictures that Sister Spjut shared on the last transfer day - since she can't send photos from this area:




LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment