called to serve

called to serve

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hey family! 
I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. Ours sure was good! I am mostly just going to send pics this week because I have a ton. But, everything is so good here! We found a TON of positive people this week, so we have lots and lots and lots of work to do :) We also set another baptismal date for the 31st of December! It was a true miracle! Her name is Mercedes...I will tell you more next week! I am loving being with Hermana Martinez! It is a struggle every day to overcome her fear, but she improves every day. AS WELL AS I DO. I have been learning so much! We made it our goal to fight more, because we dont know anything else we can do to make our companionship better and all sisters fight. So we will see how that goes this week. Maybe with a little more fighting we will learn to love each other even more. ;) Almost everyone mentioned the earthquakes and hurricanes in your letters. Dont worry! haha I am just fine. I enjoy it when the earth moves a little. Its like a little roller coaster. haha But yes things were a little shaky this week. I only felt 3 earthquakes but apparently there were more throughout the night... but I sleep like a rock. We will see what this next week brings.


LOVE YOU ALL! Talk to you next week!

Hermana Stoor

​A fun bandaid picture after our immunizations. :)

​Thanksgiving dinner❤ 

​Pumpkin pie. 

​Hermana Jensen (Winemucca, Nevada) and Hermana Houston (Utah)❤

​Just in case they didn't send you the picture.....here was my note of gratefulness :)

​The Idahoans in the mission. ❤ Hermana Stokes (Preston) Elder Harris (i dont know) and Elder Channell (Boise)

​We made Christmas Ornaments :)

​We made Christmas Ornaments :)

​A picture with the catholic cathedral in Santa Ana this past Monday :)

​One of my best friends and my hermana leader now! Hermana Torres and I came together to the mission and I just think she is the most wonderful person I know! She is from Costa Rica :)




No comments:

Post a Comment