called to serve

called to serve

Monday, December 5, 2016

Dear family,
Well, just the same as last week...I am mostly just going to send pictures because I have a TON of pictures and the time goes by way too fast. ;) But I can just write you long enough to tell you how happy I am. I am loving every last minute that I have here in El Salvador. Everyone always told me that the last 6 months are the best and I already believe it. I LOVE EL SALVADOR. I LOVE METAPAN. I LOVE MY COMPANION. I LOVE THIS WORK. We are having so much success here in our area. My companion is less and less timid every day as we practice more and more and more. I feel like she is actually learning from me which makes me happy because sometimes I feel that I learn alot more from her. It is REALLY HARD being a trainer...but I am loving it more and more every day. The people we are teaching are making small progresses every day and we are meeting lots of goals that we put each week. Everything is just too good for words! 
Anyways, Love you all and I will talk to you next week! Enjoy the snow. I miss it some days. 

Hermana Stoor

​A picture of our zone last change

​The last dinner with Hermana Gomez and Hermana Delgado. ðŸ˜Š

​The last picture with Hermana Delgado in the park here in Metapan. (There are catholic churches EVERYWHERE.) 

​We think we are cute. 

​Some little mangos that a drunk lady gave us in the street. She gave us a great big hug and a snack...what more could you want? haha 

​And this cool cow I found. I miss real cows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment