called to serve

called to serve

Monday, December 12, 2016

Well, you might be bored of pictures and short letters, but I just want to have something to talk about with you on Christmas :) Let me know next week what time you want to write for sure. I think I will be available to talk at any time after 1:00...which I think is noon your time. Just let me know and I will verify with you next week :) Cant wait to talk to you all!
Just know that I am good, happy, healthy, and still loving the mission! We had interviews with President Spjut this week and it reminded me just how much I have been through and how much I have changed. I never thought I would come to love this country and being a missionary as much as I do. I have never been happier!!
I know that this is the work of the Lord. I know that each and every one of us are sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father and that He is always there for us when we need him. I know that this is His TRUE church and the only church on the earth that has the power to baptize. The keys to the kingdom of God are here on the earth once more and ONLY  in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love you all so much. And cant wait to SEE you soon!!!!!

Hermana Stoor

#LIGHTTHEWORLD

​I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....but loving the coconut season in El Salvador.  ❤

​Here is a picture of the chapel that Dad wanted and a few pictures in the house so that you can see where I am living :::

​We sleep outside because its too hot to sleep inside.....And just pray really hard at night that the Lord protects us :)

​This is where we shower....with a bucket :) I have learned the simple way of living in El Salvador.

​My companion makes a cute little model :)

​Making latin rice...its the best. And a picture of our stove top :)

​And another picture that I never sent...with Hermana Delgado when we found out about our changes :)

​BTW.....in Santa Ana someone has a pet monkey. 

​Some more pictures from the dinner in the house of President and Hermana Spjut. With my two besties from day 1. We all talked and laughed about how the first day that they came to the CCM, I about tackled Hermana Rosario and Hermana Torres to the floor when they told me they were going to my same mission after being alone for 4 weeks. I got a little overjoyed. :) 

​They wanted a picture with their "gringa". 

​Our photo with Hermano Manuel before Hermana Delgado left :)

​Woke up with a friend next to me....I'm just glad that he couldn't get in :)

​The sunset was alot prettier in real life...but I like this picture just the same :)

​They sent my companion to San Salvador to talk with migration...so I got to spend a day with Hermana Thompson (cousin to the Nielsen family) and Hermana Vissoni (my sister of the mission because Hermana Crowley trained her as well) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment