called to serve

called to serve

Monday, November 7, 2016

Dear family,

This week has been a wonderful, wonderful week. The truth is that I don't even know what to say, just that I am happy. My companion and I are doing good, becoming better friends and working together better every day. We are seeing so much success in our area, preparing baptisms and looking for new investigators. Hermano Manuel is doing super well. He is more and more excited for his baptism every day! He has quit drinking coffee completely and is reading every chapter of the Book of Mormon that we give him. There is nothing better to hear in the mission than one of your investigators say that this gospel is the best thing that has happened to him. He tells us how much he loves it every day. He is making real changes in his life and is going to be more than ready for the 19th! We have lots of new investigators from the week, two of which are already making progression and i think will have baptismal dates this week. We are working with all of our hearts, mights, minds and strength and are seeing miracles. The Lord really does bless you when you choose to be diligent. I cant believe how fast the time is going here in Metapan. We are already preparing for transfers next week. The time is flying by way too fast. Anyways, I hope you all of a great week. Sorry for the short letter, but hope it finds you all well. I send my love from El Salvador!

Hermana Stoor

​Just a random selfie because I didn't even take pictures this week. I will be better this week ;) love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment