called to serve

called to serve

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Here was my letter to President Spjut...because I don't have time to write anymore...but you can know a little bit of what we did this week:::
Presidente Spjut
I consider this week as one of the weeks we have grown the most in this area. Most of the investigators that we had all decided last week that they were not interested anymore. So we had to start pretty much from nothing again this week. We were able to find 14 new people, 6 of which were really really positive. We were able to work alot with our references this week and mostly spent time contacting new people. We had alot of success. I am excited to see what this new week brings as we work with these people and families that we are now visiting. I like what you said, that out goals reflect the desires of our hearts and our vision of what we can achieve. I feel like our goals are set very well for this week and I am excited to see what we can achieve. My goals of my heart for this week are to talk with every person in the street, contact all of the references that we have right now and reach the goal of having 35 lessons with investigator. I have learned alot in this past week and am excited to put it into practice throughout the week. I feel better than I ever have in my whole mission. I feel the spirit guiding me. I feel a true desire to help these people come unto Christ and take those steps that will lead them to the celestial kingdom. I know this work is the work of the Lord and I know we don't have a minute to waste of His time. Thank you for your prayers and your support for us here in Los Naranjos.

Alma 24

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Hermana Stoor
​Hermana Spjut took this picture of us at stake conference this week. These three missionaries are life savers for me. They didn't lie when they said you will find some of your best friends in the mission. The worst part is....Hermana Ramos leaves in a week and my comp and hermana Guzman the next change. :( 
Hna. Guzman (Honduras) Hna. Gamarra (Peru) and Hna. Ramos (Mexico)​

​Sometimes we think we are cool.... with President Walter and Nelson.

​We opened up a new...very very hot part of our area this week. Its about 15 minutes in bus from our house...but it was so worth the time! We were able to find 5 new investigators in only an hour and a half. 
I LOVE LAS CRUCES.

​On p day our house owner (on my right side) had a party in her part of the house...so we sat and watched a bunch of old, single people dance and sing and flirt all day...it was quite entertaining. 

​Dad said you needed some rain??? 

​I am the favorite missionary when its my turn to bring the refigerio to the family home evening...a suitcase full of popcorn and hot chocolate.

​Also....gracias a Dios I brought some candles with me from my last area...we were left without light for the tormento of rain and wind. I have fear almost every day and night that the windows of our house are going to break open. It is serious business here in Los Naranjos

​Had the chance to do intercambios with Hna. Guzman. She is a gem. 


​Just another picture of us being...cool :)

​I just cant get enough pictures with these girls. Our second to last hurrah with Hermana Ramos and Hermana Chapman.

After intercambios we went to their house to study....but who can study when there are bunch of marching bands passing by the house. I love El Salvador. 


​Like I said...I'm officially SalvadoraƱia :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment