called to serve

called to serve

Monday, January 16, 2017

I dont have much to say so I just want you all to know that I love you and will be praying extra this week for each of you. Tell Grandma that I love her so much and am so thankful that I have a Grandma so wonderful that it hurts so much to know that she is hurting. I know that the Lord hears our prayers and that he will take care of Grandma through all this. I know that we are nothing compared to our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ. They love us so perfectly and are so patient and merciful with each and every one of us. When we dont have power to help where help is needed, they truly do watch out for us. I know that everything will be fine and that this trial is for the best, although it is not what any of us want. A sister in the ward taught me yesterday that we shouldnt cry when these trials come our way. We are not here in this world to live happily in every moment, but to progress through all of our trials in this life until we become an eternally happy family in the next life. I know that the Lord and his angels are all around Grandma and Grandpa taking care of them right now and I know that everything will be just fine as we pray and fast that they can recover well. Dont worry about me...just worry about Grandma and Grandpa. My Heavenly Father is taking good care of me and I feel that He knew I would pass through this trial this week. On Thursday we will be going to the temple and I will be sure to leave their names there and I am sure I will also recieve the comfort that I need to get through this week. I know that the Lord lives and that this is His gospel. We have all been so blessed to know this gospel and have the knowledge that we do. I was contemplating this week in the great gift that we have all been given when we were baptised. The gift of the Holy Ghost is a gift of grand love from our Heavenly Father. It is the promise that He will be with us always to comfort and guide us. We can always depend on Him as long as we are worthy. I love you all and pray that all will be well when I talk to you next week. Send my love to Grandma and Grandpa tell them that everything will be okay! 

Hermana Stoor

A few pictures from the week

My companion let me cut and color her hair. She maybe trusts me a little too much...but I feel like it turned out pretty good!


​We made Mexican tacos with the Bishop and his wife. They are the best!

​Just a selfie ðŸ˜‰

​And we just had breakfast with Hermana Romero. I love her so much! ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment