called to serve

called to serve

Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016

Well, sorry for this, but I don't have time to write this week...we have a service project and a bunch of things to do...so we have to cut it short...but to answer your questions that I remember....I haven'y received any packages....I am healthy...with a cold..but nothing else......My area is progressing super well.....NANCY GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!.....Raul is getting baptized this Saturday,....Tita didn't come to church because she left town again...but cross your fingers for this week....we are going to start planning the wedding of Julian this week!!! and well.....I'm happy. healthy, learning alot. AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!! I will be sure to write a bunch next week! ❤❤❤❤
​DAD! I hope you had a wonderful fathers day...I didn't forget about you I promise. I love you so so much and am so grateful that I had such a great dad! 

❤❤❤❤NANCY ORELLANA ❤❤❤❤

​Here is Raul...hes getting baptized on Saturday!!!! And Nelson...our mission leader :)

​We have been soaking in the rain all week...and will be for the next 5 months :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment